07 April 2010

Green Blogging

Did you know that your blog can help the environment?

The "My blog is carbon neutral" programme aims to do just that. Here's how you can join. They will plant a tree in Plumas National Forest in Northern California for every blog submitted to neutralize the carbon footprint left. I didn't know that a blog emits carbon dioxide! This helps me make a small contribution to our environment.

Then, I attached the cute button below to my side bar to show my support. There are also other button designs to choose from.

carbon neutral offers and shopping with kaufDA.de

4 comments:

  1. This is an awesome way to go green. Thanks so much for spreading the word on this. We all should do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, quite interesting! you should link up with http://emotemylife.blogspot.com/2010/04/i-love-mother-earth-tag-is-back.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for spreading the news. I will definitely grab that button and join in.

    ReplyDelete

You are welcome to say what you think. Do drop by again! Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin