04 April 2012

Macaroni Salad

Have you noticed that my last few posts are about food? Well, days at home could be all about preparing food for the children, for my hubby and for me. This is especially true when we don't have any activities like swimming or baseball. I would really make time to just even watch if I get chicago cubs ticketsboston red sox tickets or san francisco giants tickets. It would also be good for the kids to watch sports and witness team play. If Philippines has a site like Ticketamerica.com, I wonder if people with a small budget like me would be able to buy tickets to games. Ticketamerica.com has tickets for the Chicago Cubs and the Boston Redsox and all San Francisco Giants baseball tickets. But, meanwhile, I'll just make macaroni salad, and more.

No, it isn't Christmas yet. And who says macaroni salad should only be made during the holidays?

As a breastfeeding momma, I am constantly hungry. I always look inside the fridge or the cupboard to see what I could have for snack. They say it's best to have frequent small meals so that I won't eat too much for lunch or dinner. My calories are always being used for making milk. No, I'm not making this up. That means, I have an excuse to eat more. :-D

Making savory macaroni salad is easy.
Mix together the following:

  • salad macaroni, cooked according to package instructions
  • chicken, boiled until cooked, season with salt
  • potatoes, cubed and boiled where chicken was boiled, until tender
  • raisins
  • cheese, cubed
  • mayonnaise, I prefer my all-time favorite Lady's Choice sandwich spread with pickle relish


Messy, but yummy
So, whenever my tummy grumbles, I could open the fridge, get the salad bowl out and scoop some macaroni salad into a small bowl. Delicious!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin