25 January 2013

Travel Checklist: Miscellaneous, Clothes+Accessories, Hygiene

So, here is the second installment of travel checklists. You can read about the first one here, it's for preparations and basics. Since these are pretty important things, this guide could also be a reference for  you when you plan to do a demenagement montreal or moving. These items could be packed separately so someone like a demenageur montreal would be more careful with these items.

Travel Checklist

Miscellaneous

  • Laundry bag
  • Stain remover
  • Sewing kit
  • Travel Iron
  • Umbrella
  • Flashlight
  • Binoculars
  • Cell phone & charger
  • PDA & charger
  • Laptop & charger
  • Camera & charger
  • Music & player
  • Batteries
  • Headphones
  • Insurance cards
  • List of prescriptions
  • Travel locks & keys
  • House keys
  • Address book
  • Calling card
  • Notebook
  • Hand bag
  • Backpack
  • Purses
  • Money belt
  • Shoulder straps
  • Plastic bag (I would suggest using Ziploc or airtight plastic bags especially if traveling by ship or for boat-rides)
  • Neck/back brace
Clothes and Accessories
  • Underwear
  • Socks
  • Undershirts
  • Bras
  • Pantyhose
  • Sleepwear
  • Robe
  • Glasses
  • Sunglasses
  • Hats
  • Dress shirts
  • Slacks
  • Skirts
  • Suits
  • Tuxedo
  • Belt
  • Ties
  • Jewelry
  • Watches
  • Dress shoes
  • Blazers
  • Sweaters
  • Jackets
  • Raincoat
  • Hats
  • Gloves
  • Scarves
  • Thermals
  • Boots
  • Sandals
  • T-shirts
  • Tank tops
  • Sweatshirts
  • Jeans
  • Shorts
  • Gym clothing
  • Swimsuits
  • Rubber shoes
  • Slippers
  • Casual flats
Hygiene
  • Toothbrush
  • Toothpaste
  • Dental floss
  • Mouthwash
  • Soap
  • Deodorant
  • Shampoo
  • Conditioner
  • Brush
  • Comb
  • Hair dryer
  • Curling/Flat iron
  • Styling products
  • Hair accessories
  • Mirror
  • Cleanser
  • Sunscreen
  • Moisturizer
  • Lip balm
  • Contact lenses & solution
  • Shaving cream
  • Razor
  • Perfume/cologne
  • Makeup
  • Makeup remover
  • Feminine hygiene
  • Nail clippers
  • Nail file
  • Nail polish
  • Nail polish remover
  • Tissues
  • Cotton balls/swabs
  • Tweezers
  • Lint roller
  • Insect repellent
  • Medications
  • Pain relievers
  • Vitamins
  • First aid kit
  • Band aids

31 comments:

  1. Aw!! Super detailed, sis. I often leave the toiletries at home, though. I've nothing against hotel shampoos and soaps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bring our toiletries just in case, and also if I have kids they need their own shampoo. :-)

      Delete
  2. this must be something i should list down when we go to boracay this summer. thanks for the ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, a long meticulous travel list, i probably check this out for my family's summer trip

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this calls for a minimum of 3 big bags. I also make lists when I have to travel and be away for a few days. As much as I can, I try to maintain a maximum of 2 luggages and my handbag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip Aileen, I would need it for our travel this March. :-)

      Delete
  5. I am amused by this list, because I too categorize my list, especially if it's a travel list. I don't want to leave important behind. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. i only carry minimal things when I travel. the basic toiletries, clothes, wallet (cards, money insurance), sun glasses, medicine, passport and my ticket. but your list is such a big help for me because I keep on forgetting something.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Same here, I do make lists of things to bring when I travel. But mine is shorter than this. :) I try to travel as light as I possibly can. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I tend to overpack when I go travel haha. hubby will go-"ano laman nyan?beauty parlor?"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Will keep this list in mind the next time I travel, will probly only do about half

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd most likely bring only half of those on your list, Cym. Ziploc bags are great for organizing travel clothes and essentials. I pack an entire outfit, from tops to undies, in one bag so I can just grab one bag when changing and wouldn't have to rummage through all the clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How does one fit everything on the list with just one bag?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried it yet! Maybe this is for an extended trip. :-)

      Delete
  12. Super dami pala kelangan when travelling. I will bookmarked this post para wala ako makalimutan in case we will travel. Hehe.

    Mommy Maye
    www.momayescraft.tk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Whao..that's certainly a lot of items to bring on a trip. I don't bring half as much when we travel.

    ReplyDelete
  14. super detailed and a long list it is.. hehehe thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great checklist. Much better if may graphical representation of it so we can really print it out.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'll bookmark your posts, Cym! You didn't leave anything out ha. This would be great for forgetful me. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another impressive list. Even if we don't travel with everything here, it's a good reminder anyway. ;-)
    Eliz

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is an extensive checklist. Usually mine's just a few of the necessities especially for the kids. Pero yup, it doesn't hurt to make sure you don't leave something you need. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always have the feeling that I have left something at home when traveling.

      Delete
  19. that's along list sis. I congratulated myself for being able to pack a 1 luggage bag for my son on his first air trip. hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow ang dami!!! i always travel with just 1 backpack! :-) and for that im facing my biggest travel challenge now that im bringing my toddler son with me... im hoping i would only need an extra bag... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is very useful Ceemee. When I travel, I create my own list too days before the date and sit down to reflect on the "essentials." Then I cross-out every item I have packed in the baggage to see if everything I need has been included.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also need to reflect if everything we need is already packed before adding things we want to bring.

      Delete
  22. That was a very long list. Sometimes, pwede naman bumili sa pupuntahan but if you can have it in your bag, why not grab them.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Having a checklist when traveling is great, at least you would know if you missed something and it really helps a lot organizing things.

    ReplyDelete
  24. i try to limit what to bring in out of town trips a s i usually carry most of the luggage for my wife, daughter and me, ha ha ha

    and di pwedeng kalimutan ay ung junk food at drinks, he he he

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! May junk food talaga?
      Well, mahirap yung drinks especially pag out of the country, minsan bawal eh.
      Packing light is really essential especially with small children since we have to hold them pa aside from the things so that the kids won't get lost.

      Delete

You are welcome to say what you think. Do drop by again! Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin