15 February 2013

Electrolux HUSH Happier at Home

Weekends are equal to family time! It's a time to look forward to after a week of work and stress. It's a time to be comfortable and bond with my dear hubby and our three adorable children. What activities do we do when we stay in the comforts of our home? 

  • Read books
  • The children wrestle with their daddy
  • Play with their toys or the gadgets
  • Draw and scribble
  • Watch movies
  • Prepare yummy snacks together
My eldest always volunteers to help me whenever I'm in the kitchen. This is especially so when I'm making a fruit smoothie and she would like to assist me in scooping fruits into and pouring in the milk into the blender. I would like to talk with her while the blender is running but because of the loud noise, we cannot hear each other. 

Electrolux recognizes how important it is to make kitchen activities with children an educational one, and I'm glad the company came up with the Electrolux Powermix Silent Blender. 



I could just imagine the mom and daughter in the photo above are me and Elle. :-)

The Electrolux Powermix Silent Blender is definitely going into my to-buy list. 
The best things about spending a quiet and relaxing weekend at home are:
  • Rest to rejuvenate us for another week of work
  • Activities with the children that give insight to their personalities and preferences
  • Heart-warming conversations and laughter
  • No noisy disruptions
  • Relishing the happiness at home with Electrolux HUSH
Get to know more about Electrolux Innovations:
Electrolux Philippines Official Website
Electrolux Philippines Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to say what you think. Do drop by again! Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin