19 March 2013

Summer Vacation Adventure Time Soon

Oh my gosh! How time flies! My eldest child Elle's summer vacation officially starts. She had her moving up and recognition day last Saturday. Her class performed the song I'd Like To Teach The World To Sing. I'm happy to report that she garnered a bronze medal. :-)

So now we're looking for an art class for her as that aligns with her interest. I also like for her to learn how to swim for that is important, but I have to practice driving first. Frankly, my heart beats so fast when cars move so close to ours.

But, before that, we have a trip to prepare for. A week to go and I'm still packing. I have to make sure I don't leave anything important. Some things that are important yet are not needed for the trip should to be kept in a fireproof safe. I guess it would be ideal if the safe is one of the biometric safes available, so that the security would be tight.

I wonder how frequent travelers do it. They must already have a cheat sheet or something on what kind of luggage is best, what needs to be checked in & what should be hand-carried, what clothes are suitable for certain countries, etc. I'm getting dizzy with all these details.

travel-themed box design, cute right?
I'm looking forward to the trip, but of course, I will surely miss the two little ones. It will be my first time to travel out of the country ever since I got married, the trip will be crossed off my life (bucket) list. It will be Elle's first time to ride in an airplane. 

Hopefully, I could make it educational for her. And hopefully, I could be done with the packing already!

2 comments:

  1. my family loves traveling. my daughter had gone to boracay, baguio, bicol and bolinao, pangasinan before she even turned 3 years old.

    by age 4, through a little luck on a scholarship, we were able to travel to australia and made a side trip to new zealand.

    traveling gives our daughter an education she can't get from a regular school so we make it a point to travel around the country at least once a year.

    i used to do extensive research before going to a place. thanks to the internet and google, he he he. you may also check out www.virtualtourist.com and www.tripadvisor.com for tips

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Traveling really is tedious, I observed. But it's nice to have traveled all over the country. Know your own first di ba? I wish I could do that. I would like to go to Cebu and Boracay.

      Delete

You are welcome to say what you think. Do drop by again! Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin