31 October 2013

Shopped Again At ZALORA

Shopping for new clothes makes me giddy. Shopping for new clothes on a discount is even more fun! Zalora continually rolls out discount codes to entice online shoppers. This lessens the guilt felt when buying something for our own pleasure. And I do need to feel guilty because I haven't sold the old clothes that don't fit anymore. *sigh* I am still trying to wrap my head around the fact that I'm a couple of sizes bigger. I am trying to embrace my new body shape after having three children. Sometimes I wonder if I'm ever going back to the size I was when I was still single. Hmm... Maybe not. So that's when I started to slowly edit my closet. I still need good fitting jeans, though. What is a good brand for wide hips?

a shirt and a ruffled maxi dress

I have my eyes on maxi dresses and casual long skirts. And tops that look good with leggings. Plus, I am still on the lookout for my perfect LBD. But, I read somewhere that wrap dresses are suitable for most figures, so these look very tempting!

http://www.zalora.com.ph/Carmen-Printed--Wrap-Dress-121604.html
http://www.zalora.com.ph/Taylor-Wrap-Dress-125526.html
Do you agree with me? I especially like the Taylor wrap dress. Time to do some Christmas shopping! That's an excuse to look at more dresses, haha! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to say what you think. Do drop by again! Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin