14 April 2014

My Starbucks Card

On our way home from a trip to Laguna, my family and I stopped over at Starbucks to get Rix and me some coffee. The kind cashier/barista offered me the Starbucks card and I chose this dainty design.


Upon registration, I was rewarded with a free grande beverage of my choice. A green tea frap was what I decided on days after I registered my card. The offer was valid for 60 days. 

I must remember to treat my Starbucks card as cash as I have loaded it so I could use it in the future and get rewards. What specific rewards? I haven't figured it out yet.

This month, my birth month, I will be treated to a slice of cake together with a purchase of drink. I'm looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to say what you think. Do drop by again! Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin