03 April 2014

Pregnant Chicken

I chanced upon this site while surfing for maternity photos. It was hilarious! Plus, it could be helpful to disperse or confirm some common pregnancy do's and don'ts. Like, is it safe to drink herbal tea? To poop hard? I, myself, have a lot of unanswered questions regarding what is safe or not during pregnancy and people say tons of different things. According to Amy of Pregnant Chicken:
I'm not a doctor. I'm not even close. This is only a compilation of the things I found online but surf for yourself and decide which things you think you should avoid during your pregnancy and things that you shouldn't. All I can guarantee is that down the road we'll all find out we chose both right and wrong and it's a miracle any of us are here at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to say what you think. Do drop by again! Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin