22 May 2018

Yabu... Finally!

For years, I wanted to try dining at Yabu. I have no idea why! Weird, right?

Well, I finally did last year.

I knew my kids would love it there because of the fried food on the menu. It's a house of katsu, after all.

The Katsudon looked reeeaaally tempting. I am also into Japanese curry, and there was Katsu curry. But, I chose the Gyudon anyway. I like beef!

And yay for refillable rice, cabbage, fruits and especially miso soup.


The girls enjoyed the Mozzarella Katsu Sticks.  They were also into making the katsu sauce for their chicken katsu.

Rix and I shared the Agedashi Tofu



Then, we had delicious dessert at Paper Moon. I just wished there was coffee! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to say what you think. Do drop by again! Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin