06 March 2013

WAHMderful Life Workshop 3

Remember I attended the very first It's A WAHMderful Life Workshop? My post was linked up over at the WAHMderful Life Workshop Re-run write-up over at wahmderfullife.com. I wasn't able to attend the second one, but I am looking forward to gracing the one that will be happening on April 13.


I am interested in the break-out session number 2, on writing jobs. I am hoping to learn more and as a blogger, this might help me in that aspect.
One of the moms I met in the first workshop is planning to attend, too. We wish to take advantage of the group rate so we still need one more lady. Are you the one? :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Cym , it's me Sarah . This is an answered prayer. I have long wanted to attend from the very first workshop but I did not have the other two companions to get the discount.

    I would love to attend with you and your friend so that I could also improve my writing skills and earn from it as well. You can send me an email at sarahmallaribucu@gmail.com and if you say yes I could give my share for the payment this coming 3/15/13 which will be my payday.

    Looking forward for your reply .

    ReplyDelete

You are welcome to say what you think. Do drop by again! Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin