08 March 2013

My Oz The Great And Powerful Screening Experience

Thank you,
@NuffnangPH
Nokia, and
Abenson
that I got to watch Disney's Oz The Great And Powerful last night!


When my hubby Rix and I arrived, I registered first before having dinner. While waiting for my turn, I met Sarah of notonmyownanymore.blogspot.com! How cool is that? I was reminded of the eyeballs I used to attend while Rix and I were still on mIRC. Waiting for our turn to go inside and waiting for the movie to start, a video introducing the new Nokia Lumia 920 was played on repeat and there were a couple of features that caught my fancy. One is that its screen is made of Gorilla Glass so even using a key as the stylus won't scratch the surface. Another is that taking a series of group shots, in the photo where one of the subjects is not smiling, his/her face can be replaced with an existing shot of him/her smiling. Perfect for capturing children!
There was a short program. We were welcomed to the event. And then three Nokia Lumia phones were raffled off. How blessed the winners were!



After the movie, we lined up outside and got goody bags and souvenirs. It was almost 12 midnight when we left Shangri-La Plaza, yet there were still workers wearing High Visibility Clothing doing some work on the parking area.
I think this is the story before Dorothy arrived at Oz. And according to some story books, it might be that Toto discovered their secret.
I'm glad that my hubby and I got this date night together. :-)



2 comments:

  1. Nice to have finally met you Cym. Looking forward to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah! See you at the WAHMderful Life workshop!

      Delete

You are welcome to say what you think. Do drop by again! Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin