27 September 2012

My Melody Fair, a birthday party!

After a couple of few months of planning, my third baby's 1st birthday party is done at last!

CaylaPartyCollage


I liked how Cherry Lim of Style Me Pretty interpreted the concept and transformed Oasis into a festive pink tent. I cannot get over how cute the candy buffet looked, even though I didn't have a single sweet treat that day because my throat hurt so much. Thank God He kept me well enough for Cayla's birthday party. I thought I would be absent! Haha!

Here is the little angel whose first year of life we were celebrating:

Dedicated to the Lord

Aside from having the works of a kiddie party like games, prizes and loot bags, we also have booths sourced from Style Me Pretty like:
Stickers Galore
DIY Cupcake
Nachos
Fried balls, and
Ice Scramble

Of course, we had a host to facilitate the games, and also entertainment from Pink Heaven like:
Balloon Twisting, and
Dog Show

Then our caterer was Tjioe, which received many compliments from the adults.

My eldest said she enjoyed the party and I'm glad!

Cayla's first birthday also marks a milestone in my breastfeeding journey. By God's grace, I have been exclusively nursing her for a year and counting when I thought I wouldn't last a week. That's another cause for celebration!

I really thank God for bestowing on us three wonderful blessings and everything that we need.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin