25 October 2005

New

October 23, 2005
It was a cool morning and I was kind of nervous and kind of excited at the same time. It was my baptism day. I was the first to arrive and it was my first time, a new experience for me. Rix supported me by fetching me and bringing me there. This event was the mark of my being dead to my old life and being clothed with a new person. The changes I plan to make in my heart would be attainable with the help of this; changes of attitude, of character, to be like Christ. Every morning, I would ask the Lord to clothe me in this new person He has ironed out for me.
  • slow to anger, not be upset easily
  • thank the Lord in good times and bad
  • be not judgmental
  • gentleness in words

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to say what you think. Do drop by again! Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin