22 November 2008

Awarded and Tagged

This award is from Chris. It's my first ever award, and it comes with a tag, too! Thanks, Chris!

Here are the rules:
1. Each blogger must post these rules.
2. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write ten facts about themselves. You need to choose ten people to tag and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and also to read your blog.

10 Random facts/habits about me.
1. I like to wear colored contact lenses. The ones I use now is colored Amethyst, the next one I'd buy would be Cinnamon or Coffee.
2. I work at a bank, but the course I graduated from is Interior Design. Nope, I don't design banks.
3. My hubby was my first and last BF.
4. I love potatoes, cooked in any way.
5. I feel so fat but I'm just too lazy to exercise.
6. When I was younger, I didn't want to get married because I'm afraid of the pain that childbirth would bring. But, look at me now! I just couldn't resist the call of being a wife and mommy.
7. I have over 200 poems, which I started to compose when I was about 10 years old.
8. As a kid, I go out of our house to look for stray kittens left by their mommies. I bring them in and care for them, I even put milk in small plastic bags then I cut of the corner for the kitten to suckle. My mom doesn't like the idea.
9. And I cry when these pets die.
10. Speaking of crying, I don't like to watch drama movies because I would cry and cry, and my hubby would just roll his eyes like I was insane.

I'm tagging Meg, Vicki... Sorry, I can't come up with ten.

2 comments:

  1. "My hubby was my first and last BF."

    ---> ME TOO!!!!

    congratulations for the award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Ceemee.. Im sure you are a sweet loving person bec you love to write poems. Wow! Im impressed with your writing skills then bec you were able to create 200 poems all in all.. thats an achievement my dear.
    Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

You are welcome to say what you think. Do drop by again! Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin