13 June 2015

Summer Sandals

In my part of the world, summer is almost done. The kids will start school next week. My heart will palpitate for no reason because I would suddenly worry that the little ones will lack something very important for school. You know, mama worries.

Well, I am glad that I got to experience Singapore again last April. Also, we went to Hotel Kimberly Tagaytay for a family summer getaway. In these two travels, I wore my lavender Spring Fling sandals. At first, the balls of my feet took a painful beating when breaking in these shoes. After that, this pair became my top choice when going out. Why is that?

  • Because I have wide feet, I think the wide leather insoles are great. 
  • The soles are non slip, in my opinion. 
  • I like that this pair provides support since it's not super flat. 
  • The heels are covered.


The brand claims that the straps are also made of genuine leather, the underside of which colored my tootsies in the beginning. Speaking of color, the light violet looks as if it was painted on.

Here's my OOTD:

@ Universal Studios Singapore | Hat: department store | Top: Mango | Pants: bespoke jeans | Bag: Longchamp | Scarf: gift from friend | Summer sandals: Spring Fling from Zalora
If you can't see it in my OOTD photo, here's what the design looks like, except for the color.


Next time, I wish to buy a waterproof one. Maybe jelly sandals, or Saltwater brand. What do you think?

What's the perfect summer sandals for you? Care to share a link?



No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to say what you think. Do drop by again! Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin