06 June 2017

Neutrogena T/Gel To Combat Dandruff

I've had dandruff for the longest time. This topic might make you go "Ewww!" So, stop reading right now if it does. 

There were some brands of anti-dandruff shampoo that worked for me... For a while. Then, they seem to lose efficacy. Like Vaseline. 

I hoped it wouldn't be that way with this. I learned about Neutrogena T/Gel in S&R, when an employee there told me it's efficient. But, there was no stock at that time.

The, finally, I got ahold of a bottle one day.


It was written on the box that it "starts working after just one use". But, I haven't proven that because my scalp was still itchy. I wondered how long I must use it before it takes effect. 

The color of the shampoo is not attractive. It smells of medicine. I didn't expect my hair to be soft after using it. There was even a conditioner version of it.

After a month of using it every day, I still felt that I have dandruff. I switched back to a normal shampoo. I just use it whenever my scalp is itchy. I felt it was better that way. 

When it's finished, I don't think I will buy it again. I will be off to try another kind of anti-dandruff treatment shampoo care of the salon I frequent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to say what you think. Do drop by again! Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin