25 July 2010

The New Guy

I never thought I'd fall in love again. And it's not with my hubby.

I met him just recently, about a week ago. At first, it seems he's just a cute boy. But as I get to know him each day - observing him, speaking softly to him, and as he fixes his gaze on me, I just cannot help myself. All of these - his soft, black hair, his hairy yet smooth skin, his chinky eyes, his cherry lips, his button nose, his tentative smiles - simply captivated my heart. He even smells good, too! I find myself singing love songs out of nowhere and giggling whenever I look upon his face. To have him in my arms is bliss! It doesn't really matter if I lack sleep at night, or that my back aches, all because of him.

Can you see why I fell?


Were you wondering about the pink and white blankie? It was his sister's. :-)

15 comments:

  1. @MH He sure is! I love him to bits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Pepper :-) Thanks!
    @MrsM Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable picture!! I love the smile!
    Big Fat Mama

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations :) What a gorgeous one! No wonder you have fallen in love. Blessings
    Dorothy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh, he's beautiful Cee!
    congratulations, i didn't know you just had a baby! i've been away from blogland wayyyyy too long. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saw you dropped by! Wow! You've been blogging since 2003? I'm impressed! Hope to see you again. BTW-I am a Christian Mommy too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww. what a beauty!! What an adorable baby. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is amazing! Wow. I am so happy for you and your family. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. who wouldn't fall in love with that cute guy? :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so late coming by here. I had not realized you had given birth already!

    Congratulations to you and your beautiful family. I wish all of God's blessings for all of you.

    He's so cute!

    ReplyDelete

You are welcome to say what you think. Do drop by again! Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin