19 August 2006

I finally got around to wearing contact lenses. I thought I wouldn't be able to, because I don't like the idea of something intentionally entering my eyes. I admit I am a bit fearful of eyedrops. But it really takes some getting used to. An accomplishment? Not really. Why do people start smoking in the first place? And then try to quit, and if they succeed in quitting, they get congratulated of their "accomplishment". Seriously. Why?
Almost six months of working at Robinsons Bank. Almost a regular. :-) Banking is vital in people's everyday life; for those who save to resist the temptation of spending, for those who work for companies which invest their earnings in banks, for those who pay bills through banks...these people I encounter. It's an interesting work environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to say what you think. Do drop by again! Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin