04 July 2008

7th of July of the year 2008

I told my superiors that I will be taking a leave on Monday, 7th of July. It is when my daughter will turn one year old. How time flies! Her babyhood is ending and soon, she will toddle along us. I will be spending the whole day with her. I will bathe her, and dress her in very nice new clothes. We shall go to Fort Bonifacio (if the weather permits) and take pictures. I also plan to have her photos taken in a studio, this will be a different activity for us, I hope she will enjoy it. We will take walks along Bonifacio High Street and Serendra. I will buy her a cake with a lighted candle, which she would blow out (if she knows how!). It will be a special day for her, I hope. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to say what you think. Do drop by again! Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin