06 June 2009

Why blog?

Why do I love blogging?

Through blogging, I get to chronicle my life, the roles I play such as being a wife and a mommy. Here I could rant and rave and no one will judge me. I get to share my poems and thoughts, the sounds and sights I experienced, and gain blogger friends. I also blog about stuffs that irk or amuse me, and find these things in common with people who drop by through their comments, which are much welcome and appreciated. In turn, I also visit their blogs, and laugh or cry with them through their ordeals. Blogging helps make my memories more permanent and easy to access.

Thanks to PM for handing me a blog award. I am touched she sees passion in me, something I was looking for these past few years.


So, Meg, Sandy, Tara, Chris, Odette, Kring, Khaled, Arthur, why do you passionate people love to blog? I pass on this award to you.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on this award! Thank you so much for passing this on to me. You are too kind, and I love your reasons for blogging. Mine are very similar.

    Looking back on my childhoood, I always wonder what my mom was like during that time; what she was thinking. I hope that my blog will one day fill that gap, so that she'll see the real person within me.

    Recent blog post: Fo’ shizzle my whiz-le

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that is a very nice reason up there! i think blogging gives all of us something special. more blogging years to come ceemee.

    Recent blog post: Banned To School

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on receiving this lovely award, and thank you so much for passing it along to me.

    I have found a fabulous community of other moms and dads who are struggling with some of the same issues I am with my teens. It's heartening to know you're not alone.

    Recent blog post: Denial is a river in Egypt…

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations on the blog award!!! :) relate ako sa mga reasons mo for blogging :)

    ReplyDelete

You are welcome to say what you think. Do drop by again! Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin