04 November 2009

They're here!



My very own Ugg Boots! My early Christmas gift! Although, I don't know yet how to wear them in a tropical country like mine. But, it came just in time before the cool months of December and January kick in, so there'd be opportunities to don them, I hope. Click here if you want to win a pair yourselves. Thanks to Odette of little miss firefly for blogging about this, that's where I learned of this offer. I ordered the Classic Short, but I think they shipped the Classic Tall to me. Should I have it changed, I wonder?

6 comments:

  1. yay, congratulations ceemee!!! ^-^
    i am so thrilled that you won, i think it means that you'll be touring somewhere very cold soon, maybe europe?! ^-^

    take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Odette, I hope we could, too! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi did u win it or have to pay for it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for posting the link. I've entered to win a pair! I could really use some.

    I'd say if it's not incredibly cold where you are, you may want the shorter ones. It snows quite a bit here, and the tall ones keep your feet to almost your knees warm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad Whooga's going to replace them with shorter ones, and I get to keep the tall ones.

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations ceemee! the bootsies are so adorable! i want my own pair! :) and how sweet of them to send you the short one and let you keep the old one!

    ReplyDelete

You are welcome to say what you think. Do drop by again! Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin