10 November 2009

Song Of Dreams

Here in my song
My dreams I realize
I know I will soar
High up to the skies

Places I'll go
My wings will take me there
Lovely scenes I'll see
I'll leave behind each care

Dreaming of a castle
Built on em'rald hills
There I am a princess
Don't need to pay the bills

I can be a fairy
With magic to spare
With a wave of my wand
Needs are met everywhere

In my song, anything I believe
Will take place
All the tears, from the hurts will be gone
From my face
And my heart, with each beat it skips to
The melody
In my song, I am whole, I am me
I am free



2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful song and a beautiful dream. Through your words, you've taken me there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sandy! Sometimes through songs I seem to escape reality.

    ReplyDelete

You are welcome to say what you think. Do drop by again! Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin