31 December 2009

Happy New Year!

Last entry for the year 2009.
No sentimentality.
Just wondering what to look forward to in 2010.

My daughter Elle and I both need a haircut.
I suppose Elle needs to attend pre-school. School starts so early for kids these days!
Our second baby is coming soon. I guess I need to be more prepared than with Elle. I don't know if she'll understand the concept of having a sister or brother yet.
With another baby on the way, I realized I am not entirely sure I made the right decision to be a stay-at-home mommy. But this is no time for regrets. I need to make the most out of my situation and decision, and hand this concern over to the Lord.
I will strive more to be a better wife and mommy. And daughter, and friend.
I will be more content, more grateful and more selfless.
One of my close friends is going to get married. Welcome to the club!

I hope everybody will have great things to look forward to in the coming year.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin