11 March 2010

First "Makeover"

Last month, my family and I attended a birthday party. There were lots of interesting booths with games and prizes, food booths and a charm booth. There was this kiddy salon booth where little girls get a "makeover" for their hair. It was quite unique, so I let my daughter Elle try it. I think she liked it. The glitters were very messy, though!


She's tinkering with the numerous hair clips, little rubber bands and combs.



The result: front view, her bangs were painted pink and blue.



Here's the back view, her pigtails had colored hair "extensions".

6 comments:

  1. looks nice :D im sure she enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was indeed quite unique.. Thanks for sharing, you just gave me an idea on how will I celebrate my 2 girls upcoming b-day parties.

    Your little girl is super adorable.

    XO
    http://mybutteryfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think she did, Chris!

    Thanks, C! Advanced happy birthday to your daughters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey your kid looks nice! I wish to have a make over too! haha
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

You are welcome to say what you think. Do drop by again! Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin