11 August 2010

Meet Caleb


His first name was chosen by his daddy, I chose Caleb as his second name. Why Caleb?

  • I wanted a name from the Bible.
  • But not a super common one here in the Philippines.
  • He was mentioned by God, as in the verse in the picture above
  • He was faithful to God.
  • He knows and declares God's victory. (He was one of the spies sent to the promised land of Canaan.) "Then Caleb silenced the people before Moses and said,'We should go up and take possession of the land, for we can certainly do it.'" Numbers 13:30
  • Know more about Caleb here and here.

7 comments:

  1. What a wonderful name. He is a beautiful boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Caleb! May you grow up as faithful as your namesake :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow cymmmie, you're so good with baby names! hope to see your baby soon! mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ceemee, what a lovely baby-boy you have! He's really cute! I saw your comment on my blog about the crochet butterflies. You were not the first to respond, but I would like to send you a pair as well. Could you please send me an email and let me know what colours you like to have? And could you please send me your address?
    My email is annemariesbreiblog at hotmail dot com.

    Bye!
    Annemarie

    ReplyDelete

You are welcome to say what you think. Do drop by again! Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin