29 March 2010

Reunion With Nature

For two Sundays this month, my hubby Rix, my daughter Elle and I have gone to the University of the Philippines (U.P.) to get some fresh air and some exercise early in the morning. Rix went biking with his friends while I take leisurely walks with Elle. Many people were there to either jog or cycle. It was nice to get in touch with nature after time spent breathing in the air pollution and suffering the noise pollution of living in the city. Below are some photos I took using my cellphone camera of my beloved Alma Mater.

Lined with Acacia trees

A rendezvous

A giant's outdoor dining area

Photo taken by Elle - Loyal to U.P.? My shirt translates to 'I love U.P.', got this from my org

In view of our recent activity, I stumbled upon  this site, My Four Monkeys with a very, very lovely Zigo Leader X2 giveaway that will be super useful for our Sunday activity. I could ride the bike, so it's exercise for me, and my little Elle could enjoy nature's scenery sitting in the child carrier in front. It's a wonderful product for the family and I am amazed by the concept of it. It also encourages its users to  have fun while going "green". 



6 comments:

  1. I used to jog in U.P. too with some friends. Reading this makes me miss those days! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's almost 11 months since I've been to UP. I miss the campus but I'm just too lazy to go. Thanks for sharing your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, I miss that place. I spent one summer semester there when I was still in college. Sigh...

    Lots of love,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good thing I live in Bacoor. I can still have a dose of fresh air at the same time I can easily access the mall and the busy streets in just a few minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @MrsM Then go jogging again? He he!

    @Vera Welcome, hope you visit UP again.

    @Golden Thanks for dropping by!

    @Muthering Heights Yes, it is lovely.

    @C That's great for you!

    ReplyDelete

You are welcome to say what you think. Do drop by again! Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin