31 March 2010

More Space Needed!!!

Lately, I can't help but scratch my head and be frustrated about my files in our computer and in my laptop. They are so disorganized! I hope there is somewhere I can throw in ALL my files and not worry about losing space. Somewhere I can clean up, label and arrange my files into neat folders when I have the time. I think I need a 500gb hard drive here. Would that be asking too much?

The same goes with our house. I think I am the most cluttered mommy EVER!!! It makes my mind reel when I think of all that must be done, must be cleaned out of our chaotic home. So that I could free up some space and set up a proper room for my daughter. 

Does anyone feel the way I do?

3 comments:

  1. I think most moms have that clutter problem especially with a growing kid lol
    Enjoy your Easter!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Simply Delicious Thanks! happy Easter, too! The Lord truly is alive. :-)

    @MrsM Hehe! It cannot be avoided, I know. Thanks! You enjoy, too!

    ReplyDelete

You are welcome to say what you think. Do drop by again! Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin