22 May 2011

A McDelivery Online Experience

Since we don't have a helper yet and my hubby will have been out for the evening, I decided to try ordering from McDonald's online. I have already signed up at their website mcdelivery.com.ph and used the "Avatarize Me" feature. Look at the avatar my 3-year-old made for me:

Am I that pretty? 

I was the one who gets excited receiving a toy from the children's meal. But sadly, the McDelivery online options do not feature Happy Meals. McDonald's called me up even on my cellphone to confirm my order and that's where I added a Happy Meal for my daughter. The toys this time are little plastic characters from the movie Kung Fu Panda 2. I wonder why she didn't like Po and requested for the peacock(?) instead. Anyway, food arrived after around 20-25 minutes.

I didn't know that McDonald's uses Heinz tomato ketchup and that the sachets have already been repackaged. They look nice!



Blog Widget by LinkWithin