03 May 2011

Revisiting S&R

I think it's been a very long time since I set foot in S&R, a membership shopping place. So, recently, when my hubby Rix, baby boy Caleb and I went to buy some grocery, I was pleasantly surprised to see that they have changed their shopping carts. The design was more child-friendly in that there were seat belts incorporated and two little tots could sit side-by-side facing the person pushing the cart. There was a plastic coating now, thank goodness! I used to get little electric shocks when I touch the metal.


Aside from groceries, I love to circle around the clothing racks to see if I can score some imported yet affordable tops, shorts and clothes for my kids. I even saw some scrubs for sale, somehow like these http://www.blueskyscrubs.com/categories/Scrubs/Scrubs-for-Men/, which I didn't expect to find there. Now, I know where to find some when the need for them arises. For example, if I decide to let the future nanny wear uniform. We were supposed to buy doughnuts for our daughter Elle, that was what she asked for. Sadly, there was no shipment that day and we settled for a variety pack of imported muffins, which I hoped she'll consider. But, in the end, I was the one who finished the last one.

I hope to visit S&R more this year, so the membership fee will not be in vain. It was not super complete as I would have preferred, but, I do like that the SPAM there was more inexpensive at 91.95Php than in local supermarkets.

1 comment:

  1. OOOHHH S&R! It just reminded me of something that I always buy when I go there. I totally forgot the name but it a chocolate cookie. It has a white plastic cover and the wrapping is really not that preventative but it is really delicious when you try to eat it. AAAAH! I just want to go there again....


    Visit my site: Divorce Children

    ReplyDelete

You are welcome to say what you think. Do drop by again! Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin