Thank you to a very cool and very funny momma, Rachel Joy for handing me this award. I'm sorry it took me so long to post this. With the award come seven things I had to share about me:
- Blogs let me live in someone else's shoes for a little while.
- Having kids gives me an excuse to act silly and exercise my face.
- I love making baby food for my one-year-old!
- I think I am developing a phobia for commuting and going to places like Divisoria, where I got held up and robbed. Scary!
- I used to love scary amusement rides, I wonder if I could get on them now.
- I love shopping for books rather than for clothes or accessories.
- I do judge a book by its cover (literally!) most of the time.
I use bloglovin.com to follow these blogs (except the first one) whom I live vicariously through especially the fashion peeps and the fierce moms who blog. Below are 10 bloggers whose writing inspire passion from their readers:
- Chris @www.mommyjourney.com
- Noemi @aboutmyrecovery.com
- Michelle @mymomfriday.com
- Daphne @daphne.ph
- Jenni @www.jenniepperson.com
- Ingrid @www.thebaghagdiaries.com
- Frances @www.mommytopaz.com
- CVS @chuvaness.com
- Christine @www.manilafashionobserver.com
- Jenny @www.chroniclesofanursingmom.com
Please visit them too, and see what I mean!