29 August 2012

I wish to catch Amanda, Loving Life!

I don't really watch TV lately, but Amanda, Loving Life is one show I would like to catch on Lifestyle Network on Sundays at 7:30 in the evening. I wish we have Lifestyle Network!!!


I met Amanda Griffin-Jacob in a casual lunch with other mom bloggers and I love that she's open to our suggestions for the show. She's very down-to-earth and charming. Even though she's a celebrity, I could relate to her anecdotes on being a mom and her current pregnancy.

Thanks to Khaye for this picture
I finally got to meet mommy bloggers I have been interacting with on blogs and Twitter. Martine of Dainty Mom invited me to my first ever mommy blogger event! Thank you, Martine! Cai of Apples and Dumplings who has just given birth to a baby boy was the object of my daughter's fascination. I'm planning a 1st birthday party and Khaye's blog, Shining Mom, was very helpful. Glad to have met Rowena of Animetric's World whose determination to lose weight was admirable. I also won twice from her blog. I have recently started to follow Jackie on Go! Jackie Go and all I can say is she is pretty, even if she's pregnant, and she's very animated when she talks. Fleur of Mommy Fleur was very nice and she likes children, which was obvious to me when she talked with Cayla and even carried her, without any protest from my baby. I like Belle's posts about Monday motivation on her blog Cruisin' Mommyhood. They are inspiring!

Find out why I want to watch Amanda, Loving Life here!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin