01 December 2007

December




It's the first day of the last month of the year. I don't know why, but there's something about December that makes me feel excited, giddy. Maybe it's the child in me.
But it also entails spending for the gifts to give important people,
inaanaks, exchange of gifts. December connotes a hole in the pocket... All year round we work and save just for December. Well, if we are smart, the money we spend for December should be extra money, and not our lifetime savings, of course.
Speaking of which, I haven't started on my Christmas shopping yet. So lazy of me! If I do that in Divisoria or 168 Mall, I think I won't finish because of the traffic jam of cars and people. *sigh*
Well, I need to do my list of people whom I will buy gifts for.
Meanwhile, here's my wish list. He he






  • 1-2 GB USB flash disk - given by my darling hubby (a 4 GB one)
  • Blue tooth dongle - this one also :-D (giddy grin)
  • Stylish, decorative belt in pewter, gold or bronze (I'm feeling intergalactic)
  • Wedge, peep toe sandals in pewter, gold or bronze (I'm feeling intergalactic)

  • Olay total effects
  • StriVectin-SD stretchmark cream

  • VMV Illuminant (if it's effective)
  • A facial

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin