27 January 2010

Want a slice of this?



One Sunday afternoon, I was craving for a slice of cheesecake, along with several other cravings, of course. Then my mom called and requested me to come over. Guess what snack awaited me? Yes! Blueberry cheesecake! Yummy! She even made another whole one, but smaller, for me to take home. Thank you, Ma! You are so thoughtful!

Is skill in baking hereditary? If it is, I'm sorry to say it wasn't passed on to me. ;-P

Anyway, my mom bakes cheesecakes and other goodies like cakes, brownies, butterscotch bars, food for the gods, and many more. Let me know if you'd like to order. :-)

8 comments:

  1. It looks delicious!

    However, I live in cheesecake land. hehehe. I can swim in cheesecake over here, but I still never get tired of it. It's sooo yummy. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so good! I love cheesecake! Baking skipped a generation in our family but luckily it was my mom it missed and not me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Your mom is the best. My grandmother baked, but my mom does not. So sadly, any sweet delicious treats need to be made in MY kitchen :(

    I'm drooling at your cheesecake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nova: Haha! Good thing you didn't become a "dabiana" with all the temptation. He he!

    BeadedTail: Good for you!

    Sandy: I can't wait to go to your kitchen! He he!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, it looks great! Now I have a craving for cheesecake. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. mai of oodlesofgoodles.comThursday, February 04, 2010 10:26:00 AM

    that cheesecake looks delish! my mom also makes a mean cheesecake, aren't moms the best? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, they are! I'm craving again!

    ReplyDelete

You are welcome to say what you think. Do drop by again! Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin