14 April 2011

Food Experiment #11

Inspired by Jenni Epperson's Century Corned Tuna ala King, I made the recipe but I added canned button mushrooms and I used iodized rock salt instead of Himalayan pink salt. Since I do not have a muffin tray and an oven, I just rolled my wheat bread a little bit with a ketchup bottle, I kept the crust because I like it, stuck some toothpicks and put it in the oven toaster as shown in the photo below.

My version of whole wheat toast cups
Ta-da!
It definitely is a must-try! I really love it with the toasted bread cups.

By the way, please head over to Inspirational Insights to read my first ever guest post. I wrote about Gandang Kalikasan, Inc., the company behind Human Nature natural products with 100% no harmful chemicals. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to say what you think. Do drop by again! Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin