13 August 2008

Confession: 7 things

Would you think I'm corny if I say I am sort of a fan of Miley Cyrus? And that the melody of her latest song, 7 things, keeps playing in my head, like an LSS (Last Song Syndrome)? I also watch her TV show Hannah Montana when I get to catch it. It's funny, she's funny. I feel like a child for liking her, and liking shows like Totally Spies, Kim Possible, Pocoyo (and his friends Pato and Ely), and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (*sings "M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!").

The 7 things I hate about you
You're vain, your games, you're insecure
You love me, you like her
You make me laugh, you make me cry
I don't know which side to buy
Your friends they're jerks
When you act like them, just know it hurts
I wanna be with the one I know
And the 7th thing I hate the most that you do
You make me love you

And compared to all the great things
That would take too long to write
I probably should mention
The 7 that I like

The 7 things I like about you
Your hair, your eyes, your old Levi's
And when we kiss, I'm hypnotized
You make me laugh, you make me cry
But I guess that's both I'll have to buy
Your hand in mine
When we're intertwined everything's alright
I want to be
With the one I know
And the 7th thing I like the most that you do
You make me love you
You do (oh)

Oh, and I need to get this off my chest.
7 things I hate about "her"(not Miley Cyrus), and more:
  1. Conversation with her is 1-way, she does all the talking
  2. What comes out of her mouth is mostly complaints
  3. She's also a nagger
  4. She's bossy and expects others to meet her wants
  5. And discriminative
  6. And demanding
  7. She thinks she's all that
Woohoo! There's a whole lot more I'd like to list down, but she's not worth every inch of my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to say what you think. Do drop by again! Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin