02 August 2008

Defying Age

There are so many products out there that claim they could erase wrinkles, tighten skin, lighten complexion and whiten dark spots. All these are a part of the woman's aging process. 3 years to go and then I'll be 30 years old. How time flies! I could feel the gravity of age pulling at me. Sagging this and that, wrinkles and freckles, and drier hair. I am not very vain and I don't follow a strict beauty regimen, but I have a few products that I often use, that could hide a few flaws (I hope!).
  1. Facial wash this is a staple. I chose one that is hypo-allergenic, non-comedogenic, dermatological tested and it has NMF (natural moisturizing factor), all of which are important for healthy skin - smooth and supple.
  2. Toner for after washing. It deeply cleans and tightens pores. Cool on the skin. It has naturally derived aloe and chamomile to prevent over-drying.
  3. Moisturizer or day cream or face lotion. Better if it has SPF to prevent damage from harmful ultraviolet rays. One of them has whitening properties to lighten dark spots, and is vitamin E enriched. This helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles. I like the light and non-greasy feature. Don't forget to apply liberally on the neck because the neck also displays one's age.
  4. Night cream nourishes the face overnight when the skin is at rest. This is also to help smooth out wrinkles as it is made from goat's milk.
  5. Eye cream reduces the puffiness and the look of bags around the eye area. It also smooths out minor wrinkles. It says it shrinks the capillary walls, I don't understand the benefit of that.
  6. Lotions enhance the elasticity of skin, have UV protection, prevent stretchmarks and have whitening properties.

1 comment:

  1. Err... that looks like an expensive ensemble of skin care products... not to mention intimidating!

    ReplyDelete

You are welcome to say what you think. Do drop by again! Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin