19 August 2008

One mushy stuff

My hubby and I are about to go into our 2nd year of marriage bliss in two months. It seemed only yesterday that we celebrated our first anniversary. I even wrote a poem for him last year.
Our First Year
One year down and a lifetime to go
More in love each day we grow
Help me to be a good wife
That I may please God with my life
I thank Him He gave me you
A loving and wonderful husband true
We were blessed with a beautiful daughter
May she bring us closer together
As we love and raise her
Entrusting God with what comes after
Any storm together we will weather
Troubles we will face with strength and laughter
Side by side I am yours and you are mine
With God we will establish a family divine

3 comments:

  1. wow! so sweet! happy second year anniversary and many more to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and your wedding day photo is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

You are welcome to say what you think. Do drop by again! Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin