19 October 2008

Personalize it!

Christmas time is just peeking around the corner, signalling at me to start the hunt for presents to give to my special ones. Sometimes, ideas just seem to escape me, but I don't want to end up giving something utterly useless that will end up in the trashcan. Neither do I want them to have something that would just collect dust and mold in the confines of the cabinet.
What could be useful for my peers in this age? Almost everyone uses desktop computers or laptops for work or for leisure. They would want to organize personal photos, music, games, documents and files. The answer is a flash drive!

Personalized Flash Drives

Pexagontech offers an innovative approach to flash drives. It's customized and personalized! You can have the color that you want. Depending on the occasion, there are themes to choose from like Holidays (Christmas), events (Wedding), mystuff (myphotos). These come in capacities of 512MB, 1GB, 2GB, 4GB, 8GB and 16GB. Also, you could even have a two-liner message laser-engraved on it. Ain't it cool?
My choice for my friends would look like this:

In place of the theme, you could put your company logo if you'd want to have a corporate give-away for the Holiday Season.
Even if it isn't Christmas, this would be a good idea to give to your loved ones on your anniversary, or to your dad on Father's day.
I had fun picking the color and the themes, plus writing the message on the thumb drive. It's brilliant that they could come up with this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to say what you think. Do drop by again! Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin