01 October 2008

tag from Meg

1. What color is your toothbrush?
white and magenta

2. Name one person that made you smile today?
Elhaym

3. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
playing with Elhaym then surfing

4. What is your favorite candy bar?
any chocolate bar

5. Have you ever been to a strip club?
nope

6. What is the last thing you said aloud?
Elhaym, no!

7. What is the best ice cream flavor?
I really don't have a preference

9. What was the last thing you had to drink?
water

10. What are you wearing right now?
PJ's

11. What was the last thing you ate?
peanuts

12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
nope

13. When was the last time you ran?
two weeks ago

14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
salted

15. Who is the last person you sent a comment/message on friendster?
Cecille

16. Do you take vitamins daily?
before, I haven't replenished my supply yet

17. Do you like Chinese food better than pizza?
yep, more variety

18. Do you drink your soda with a straw?
yep, if I drink from a bottle

19. What did your last text message say?
"Payday na, Mommy Ceemee! blah... blah..." from Pampers promo

20. What are you doing tomorrow?
working

21. Where is your dad?
QC

22. Look to your left, what do you see?
Elhaym's toy cabinet

23. What color is your watch?
I'm not wearing any right now

24. What do you think of when you think of Australia?
blonde guys

25. Do you use chapstick?
nope

26. What is your birthstone color?
transparent? Diamond is my birthstone.

27. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive through?
both

28. What’s your favorite number?
9

29. Do you have a dog?
nope, I want to have one

30. Last guy you talked on the phone with?
Rix

31. Last girl you talked on the phone with?
my mama

32. Have you met anyone famous?
I don't think so

33. Any plans today?
the remaining plan I'd have is to have dinner, play with Elhaym, then sleep

34. Ever go to college?
yep

35. Do you dye your hair?
nope

36. Last song listened to?
the Boom De Ah Da song from discovery channel

37. Can you say the alphabet backwards?
I could sing it backwards before

38. Do you have a maid service clean your house?
yep

39. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
I usually wear my Tribu thong slippers

40. Are you jealous of anyone?
sometimes

41. Is anyone jealous of you?
I don't know

42. Do you love anyone?
yep, of course

43. Do any of your friends have children?
yep

44. What do you usually do during the day?
work

45. Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
nope

46. Do you use the word ‘hello’ daily?
when Elhaym pretends to answer the phone

47. Do you like cats?
yep

48. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
I think so, I can't remember if it is Six Flags

49. How did you get your worst scar?
I was running after my boy cousin when I tripped and fell and my plastic bracelet broke under my wrist

50. What is it that you wanted to have in a long time but haven't?
a vacation in Ireland

I'm tagging Hearthur, and whoever wants to be tagged.

2 comments:

  1. A great list :)

    That is too funny about the Chinese food and pizza. I'm not sure I could choose!

    I've always wished I was born in April, so diamond could be my birthstone :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. o wow i love your answer to no. 6! i find that your life revolves around Elhaym because so many of your answers refer to him and that is so cute. and wearing Pjs too!

    ReplyDelete

You are welcome to say what you think. Do drop by again! Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin