21 April 2009

Should I Go? Or Should I Go?


THE GYM


Catchy dance music blaring
Bodies are a-twirling
Hands and feet in the air
Matted wet and sweaty hair


Treadmills, bikes a-whirring
Dumbbells, weights are a-banging
On the floor and each other
Stepper not getting higher


Heaving chests and heaving sighs
Pinching arms, abs and thighs
Are they getting smaller?
Are they getting harder?


The vain and the unhealthy
The av'rage and the wealthy
I guess a reg'lar should be
For someone as fat as me

4 comments:

  1. i was actually thinking about the same thing LOL my hubby frequents the gym but i found that going to the gym makes my body sore LOL

    Recent blog post: Awake

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's why I love the Wii! I get fit and don't have to stress about the gym! :)

    Recent blog post: Fitness Friday-My First Week of My EA SPORTS Active Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hardest part is getting up to go there. But once you're there, it feels so good. Drag yourself there if you have to! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

You are welcome to say what you think. Do drop by again! Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin