26 July 2009

Food Experiment #5



I had corn coup cooked using boiled chicken bones as stock. I had the meaty parts removed and set aside for another dish so to maximize the chicken wings. I used the chicken meat to make this pasta dish with no name. The meat was rubbed with salt and pepper so it wouldn't be dry. I sauteed garlic and onions then added the chicken meat. When cooked, I added in cubed Spam, canned mushrooms and green bell peppers. I seasoned this mixture with salt and pepper. I turned off the fire then proceeded to cook the powdered Cream of Mushroom soup according to package instructions. The mixture was then poured into the soup. Cornstarch can be added to the sauce if it lacks thickness.

3 comments:

  1. *Drooling*

    Ricky and Elle are blessed indeed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always believed that the best dishes in the world were those that were a result of experimentation - how else would they have been concocted if not by experimenting different spices and ingredients.

    Your experiment sounded quite successful! And spam!!! Yummy! :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Looks yummy! Btw, mushrooms are good in giving the soup a thicker consistency too :)

    ReplyDelete

You are welcome to say what you think. Do drop by again! Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin