20 August 2009

Binoculars



Again inspired by Allie of No Time For Flash Cards, I made this pair of binoculars for my little girl. I used two bathroom tissue roll cores then glued and stapled them together. I had Elle decorate it with an assortment of stickers, instead of the different types of shapes that Allie did, because I'm lazy like that. :-) Good thing I had a leftover pink ribbon from one of the gifts that Elle received when she was just a baby. So I used this as the binoculars' lanyard. I punctured holes on either side of the cores, inserted the ends of the ribbons and knotted them up. Voila! Elle is ready to go on a safari.

4 comments:

  1. That's quite ingenious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's quite ingenious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tina from http://www.gamefreakzblog.comMonday, August 24, 2009 1:36:00 AM

    thats a good idea. i will have to try that with my little one

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm nicely made........and she likes it too...........good work....Ceemee

    woo hoo..........\,,,/

    ReplyDelete

You are welcome to say what you think. Do drop by again! Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin