25 October 2009

Chowder you doing today?


I just realized, I love making chowder (although this was just my second time to make it). It's yummy and easy. I like thick and creamy soups like this. I just tweaked a few ingredients from Big Oven's Tilapia Corn Chowder recipe. I also added some cheese on top. If only I had no allergic reactions to shrimp or other seafood, I'd make Shrimp Chowder or Clam Chowder. I do not know why I was suddenly having super itchy lesions whenever I ingest shrimp and sometimes, I don't know what. They just appear all of a sudden. So, these days, Zyrtec is my very good friend. My guess is that my blood is already very polluted due to my fatty liver. Hmm... I wonder what other ingredients I could use for my next chowder?

3 comments:

  1. That looks delicious! So sorry you've been having a reaction to shrimp. I hope the Zyrtec is helping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good! I'd make one too except I don't have the patience... wow, how I'd love a bowl of those in weathers like this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great food! I love chowder too :) especially clam chowder. I like it nice and creamy :D

    ReplyDelete

You are welcome to say what you think. Do drop by again! Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin