22 February 2010

A Little Anxious, Perhaps?


Here's my good little girl, staying still as the hair stylist snipped away at her hair. This was Elle's second time to get a haircut, but her first time to have it done at a salon or more like a barber shop. This was taken last month. She didn't look super confident, did she? What's interesting in this barber shop was there were wash basins and shower heads on the counters right in front of the customers. All they had to do was turn the chair around, lower the backs of the chairs, and they could wash the hair on the spot! The customers need not stand up and walk farther. But I didn't subject Elle to hair washing anymore, she might get scared and the water's cold. It's true what I heard from my MIL and SIL, frequent cutting of hair makes it thicker. Elle's hair has more volume now, though she just had her hair trimmed twice. When it gets longer, I'll schedule another haircut.

8 comments:

  1. Good girl! Been thinking of getting my baby girl her first haircut but I don't know if she can sit still for it so I'm delaying a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it's hard if she gets traumatized the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like she handled it very well!!! I end up cutting my daughter's hair, and it's a nightmare because she moves so much. I've been thinking about just taking her to a professional next time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy, it is scary to cut a child's hair when she won't stay still, we might end up cutting something else. Thanks, glad you like it!

    He he Michelle, thanks! I guess she's apprehensive.

    ReplyDelete

You are welcome to say what you think. Do drop by again! Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin