25 February 2010

Daydreaming...

image source

Sometimes, I cannot help but wonder what it is like to live in a house like this. If I were to be the owner, it should be located far from the city, away from the noise and dust of the Philippine metropolis. That is what I always dream of so my kids could have fresh air and plenty of space to run, tumble and play with the dogs. The driveway designs will have to be simple so it's easy to navigate through the place.The driveway pavers must not be slippery and slick, especially when they're wet. A manicured lawn would add charm to the house. I also want a porch and a nice patio. The porch and patio designs shall feature many plants and flowers that we ourselves will plant. There shall be nice outdoor furniture, where we can relax and read books on Sundays. There could be a swimming pool, if it isn't too much to ask. And pool parties galore, although I don't know how to swim. And a barbecue grill, too! That would be so much fun! I could invite family and friends over for some quality time together. I know, I should be more realistic, but it doesn't hurt to dream big at times, right? Right? :-D

image source

5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous house. And the driveway looks so grand :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Cazzapoeia" has been included in this weeks Sites To See. I hope you like the image I featured, and I hope this helps to attract many new visitors here.

    http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2010/02/sites-to-see_26.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice house i would say... by the way, got something for you.. http://www.mommyjourney.com/2010/02/sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete

You are welcome to say what you think. Do drop by again! Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin