25 March 2010

From Baguio With Yumminess

Baguio is one of the places here in the Philippines that I wish to visit again very soon. The first and last time that I had the chance to go there was when I was around 6 years old, I think, and I can't even remember most of it! My two elder brothers went there recently and I was the recipient of some yummy pasalubong (coming back present from the particular place visited). I also asked one of them to buy me a walis tambo (broom), which costs around 75 Pesos. I hope next time, I will be the one bringing these back.

Fresh strawberries! Some of them I blended with bananas, milk and ice. Yum!



 A jar of Ube (purple yam) Jam, Peanut Brittle and Lengua (tongue-shaped) cookies

4 comments:

You are welcome to say what you think. Do drop by again! Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin