01 March 2010

Spreading A Little Sunshine

 

A 'thank you' to Chris of The Mommy Journey for cheering me up with this award. It was a long weekend for me because my daughter Elle had fever and hubby Rix and I had to really control her temperature from rising. It was hard administering medicine to Elle as she struggled so and kept on  pushing the liquid out of her mouth.I think she is OK now, thanks to Lord Jesus. 

I wish to pass on this award to Sandy, PM, Lindsey, Nova, Odette, Glenda and Mai for spreading the sunshine and warmth of friendship through their blogs.

Rules I didn't follow entirely, teehee!:

1. Put the logo on your blog or within your post;
2. Pass the award onto 12 bloggers;
3. Link the nominees within your post;
4. Let the nominees know they have won the award by commenting on their blog;
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations and thank you! You are so sweet to think of me. I definitely love sunshine these days :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sandy! Yeah, we all need sunshine. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your award. It's a beautiful award.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete

You are welcome to say what you think. Do drop by again! Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin