15 April 2010

For The Ladies

Do you want to win this lovely package?


These are the products you could win over at Lizz's site. There she writes about make-up, fashion, reviews skin care products and more. I am one of those people who do not have the slightest idea which make-up suits my particular skin type. But, I do know that I need to put moisturizer on my face and neck, especially when I am going out. One that has an SPF factor or UV protection. The product that I am using now is Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 anti-ageing cream with a touch of foundation, SPF 15. I love this and I think it will be a staple in my beauty regimen (if it exists).

Reasons why I can't live without it:
  • It has SPF
  • It provides a some coverage for my freckles and blemishes
  • It is light and not greasy
  • It makes my skin appear soft

    4 comments:

    1. Those are really nice stuffs. Hope you win!

      XO
      BUTTERYFLY

      ReplyDelete
    2. That sounds good. My wife would love it.

      ReplyDelete
    3. http://jingleyanqiu.wordpress.com/2010/04/19/your-comments-touch-my-heart-award/

      awards for you.

      ReplyDelete
    4. Olay Total Effects has been my only beauty regimen, hehe :)

      ReplyDelete

    You are welcome to say what you think. Do drop by again! Thank you!

    Blog Widget by LinkWithin