05 May 2010

For Mom's Day, I'd like...

  • A nice, quiet breakfast or brunch at a nice cafe, with loads of yummy and healthy goodies to munch on, plus a decaffeinated coffee or hot chocolate to match. I was sent a promotional email containing this:

  • A set of personalized jewelry, or a necklace with my name and my kids' names on them. Very soon, I will know the gender of my second baby, I just hope he/she doesn't shy away from the Ultrasound.













  • A soothing and pregnancy-friendly facial would be a lovely treat.

  •  A pair of flats is one item that I have on my wish list. One that would go with jeans or skirts.
 













  • My daughter doesn't know how to help in the kitchen yet, but the items below are a cute idea for Mom's Day: matching mommy and daughter aprons!

  • A nice family portrait in a studio would be great when our second baby has arrived. Maybe on the next Mom's Day.

2 comments:

  1. Hi ceemee, happy mom's day!!! you're such a great mom that ella is growing up to be a pretty, good and smart girl. my hubby said if we'll have kids in the near future, i should copy your style when reproaching ella. kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, misis, for the compliment.

    ReplyDelete

You are welcome to say what you think. Do drop by again! Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin