05 July 2010

With Substance


It had been a while since I last received a blog award. It is heart-warming to know that someone out there thinks that my blog has substance, or else you wouldn't be reading this, right? That someone is none other than Big Fat Mama of Cooking Up Faith. It is recently that I followed her blog and it's really worth it. I like the inspirational posts she has there, encouraging me using God's Word and to have faith while being a mom. So I am quite flattered when she told me that she has an award for me. And a nice award at that! A few rules come with this award, as usual.
1. I must sum up my blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience in 5 words: Christ, Childhood, Womanhood, Parenthood, Love
2. I must pass this award on to 10 other bloggers who I feel have A Blog with Substance. I choose:
Thank you, Big Fat Mama! I am passing this award back to you!

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you Ceemee, and many thanks for passing on the honor to me!
    Blessings
    Dorothy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so sweet ceemee. though i must admit i have tried to tone down the theme of my posts because i feel they make me come off as too old, don't you agree? LOL no, i just want to have with you! i love your blog too, especially your food experiments! i know i have not said this to you before, but i think you are more than a cool mom or a blogger with substance - i wish to be like you as a mom when the time comes. hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your award! And thank you so much!
    Much Love. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the award...and thanks for thinking of me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cee, thanks for the award, so sweet of you! ♥

    ReplyDelete

You are welcome to say what you think. Do drop by again! Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin